Universities & Schools. Abbeywood's situation, set in off the road in its own grounds makes it an ideal choice for school groups and other youth groups looking for close proximity to all amenities yet staying in a tranquil, safe, secure environment. We have a large number of schools both Irish and International who return year after year to learn English, climb Croagh Patrick, go on retreat, fulfill their requirements as part of the Gaisce awards or partake in any number of activities including trekking, sea kayaking, surfing and horse riding . We can arrange for a chef to cater for lunch and dinner on site if required. We can also arrange transport and anything else you might need for your group. Contact us on the form below for more details.
Groups. Calling all Sports and Social Clubs, Kayakers, Surfers, Hillwalkers and groups of friends looking to get away: Abbeywood can be block booked (subject to availability) giving you the freedom to enjoy your weekend in the company of your friends only. Please contact us for more details.
Abbeywood sleeps 29 with 6 showers. Block book the whole house and ensure that you can enjoy the company of your friends in a relaxed atmosphere without interruption.
Cost. €650 per night + €20 per person damage deposit. Damage deposit can be held with a credit card or cash (refundable after inspection of premises).
Information & Guidelines
- Absolutely NO SMOKING permitted at any time inside the house.
- Any damage to the property will be assessed and the cost of repair taken from the damage deposit.
- Guests must clean up after themselves when cooking etc. Kitchen, dining room and sitting room should be left in the state in which they were found.
- After 11pm, noise should be kept to a minimum.
- Any Group reservation of ten people or more has a two week cancellation policy.
- Full Refund issued with two weeks notice or more.
- 50% refunded with 13 days to one week's notice.